The LF-100 and LF-200 Label Finisher is a professional, compact, all-in-one desktop finishing system featuring die-cutting and lamination of labels in a single pass.
The system features a highly accurate, digital die-cutter to produce professional labels of virtually all shapes and sizes, while optionally applying a laminate to give labels a high gloss and durable finish.
The LF-100 is designed for 5” web width, while the LF-200 is designed for 8” web width. Either model offers the user full flexibility and limitless variations to produce attractive and durable finished labels while complementing your digital printing production.
- Linear Speed: Up to 16 ft./min. (4.9 m/min.)*
- Minimum Slit Width: 0.75” (19 mm)
- Roll Diameter: 7.87” (200 mm)
- Cutting Width:
- LF-100 4.88” (124 mm)
- LF-200 7.87” (200 mm)
- Cutting Length: 13.77” (350 mm)
- Slitting Capability: Included LF-100 up to 6, LF-200 up to 8
- Power Requirements: 100-240VAC, 240W
- Dimensions: 46″ (117 cm) x 27″ (69 cm) x 27″ (69 cm)
- LF-100 220 lbs. (100 kg)
- LF-200 440 lbs. (200 kg)
*dependent on label size and shape