This summer AstroNova introduced NEW Materials ideal for prime labeling applications and more.
NEW Labels for Toner Printer
- Moisture & UV resistant and versatile to adhere to a variety of substrates
- Produces high-quality, full-color artwork
- Versatile acrylic adhesive with excellent moisture/humidity and UV resistance
- Durable label solution with smooth surface and film clarity for full-color output that achieves a desirable ‘no-label’ look
- Ideal for corrugated cardboard to HDPE and more, acrylic adhesive with superior UV and moisture resistance
- Adds a unique metallic accent that’ll significantly enhance product packaging
NEW Labels for Inkjet Printers
New Gloss Synthetic Materials:
- Suitable for squeezable container labeling with water-based dye and pigment inkjet inks
- Produces vivid, colorful, photographic quality output
- Need labels for corrugated cardboard or a rough surface? This hotmelt adhesive is perfect!
- Produces vivid, photographic quality output where color and a gloss finish are desired
New gloss paper material:
- Material ideal for plastics and corrugated cardboard, it’s equipped with a versatile emulsion acrylic adhesive
- Uniquely receptive to both dye and pigmented inkjet inks, produces vivid color output
AstroNova features the widest range of materials provided by any label manufacturer.