Customized Navigator RIP
The Customized Navigator RIP (Raster Image Processor) has been developed with the combined efforts of both TrojanLabel and Xitron. The Customized RIP Navigator will allow for a long line of pre-printed corrections.
- Graphic Merge Tool: A simple variable data tool merging graphics onto a background image.
- Color management: Includes three distinct color tools, ICC profiling, spot color editing and replacement, and global color adjustment ‘sliders’ (color edits can be saved into a database).
- Imposition: Includes step & repeat as well as other common label positioning features with the ability to add trim and cut marks as desired.
- Soft Proof viewer: Optional step allowing user to see the job after it has been ripped, prior to output (Macintosh or Windows compatible).
- Client control and job management: Job tracking, re-queuing, color editing, copy count control, and more are available for both Mac and Windows users.
- Variegator: Variable data tool supporting variable text, barcodes, graphics and colors.